Friday, September 08, 2006

Time for NACCC photo round up.

Each year it gets easier to find things on line. It seems like Flickr is the place to store and display pictures because of its community vibe.

I've been watching over the past few days how soon people put up pictures and now 4 days after the North American's there is a ton of photos. Keep up the good work and remember to use the Tags so people can find a subject eaiser.

check out:
Su1droot's photos


Pink Fixie

Andrea B

Ivan Mawesome

Bill Dozer's pix

Celephaiz's

Boat on a hill

(bikeblog) me
Nocoins

3 Comments:

Blogger okinawa calling said...

Hello!
your blog is very cool & exciting!
but,sorry my blog is japanese only.

4:01 AM  
Blogger gwadzilla said...

yes
the World Wide Web makes the UNDERGROUND a little less underground

which in so many ways is cool

even mainstream races are hard to know about

without the web
I would never know of a mountian bike or a cross race

word of mouth is not always enough

cool site!

can you translate it to japanese for me?

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed my photos, it was great to run you all or have into me or run into you, not quite sure which :)

-su1droot

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home