Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The NACCC wrapped up in Chicago

Sweet Prize Bags:



I've been so tied up with Cops beating on journalists in Minneapolis I forgot all about the 2008 Cycle Courier Championships in Chicago.

Who Won?

Looks like Austin Horse from NYC top Male and Kym Perfetto from NYC, female. DAMN! NYC killed it.

Results and Pictures from Chicago bike blog: hipsternascar.com



also check out: Dispatch101

pictures from Camilla Candida Donzella
and
(picture of Austin and Kym)

Kym Perfetto

Video from Urbanvelo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!
A blog worth reading on forward until the end! :) I really admire the wording in this blog, quite precise to the details but I just might change one or two things, never-the-less, bravo on well choiced words mate.. I love the editing and the pictures themselves, very informative! p.s.>> Thanks for sharing, I actually picked up some knowledge on this one :)
-Have an amazing day!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home