Thursday, August 28, 2008

Reporter looking for New Bikers.

I got this email from a local television producer who is looking to do a story about people who have started riding bicycle due to the high costs of gas.

Here is what she is looking for:

"I'm a TV reporter who works for a newsmagazine show where I do lots of stories on the economy.

I'm working on a story about how people are changing how they get to work due to high gas prices.

I was wondering if you knew of people (in the five boroughs or Lower Hudson Valley) who started biking to work (or anywhere else) to save money.

If so, can you please forward me their contact information?

I'd like to interview them for my story.

Please email (kyueh@rnntv.com) or call (914.417.2726) me with any questions.

I look forward to your response. Thanks a lot!
Kelly Yueh
RNN-TV
Regional News Network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home