Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So I meet Mathew Modine

I was riding past Continuum bike shop on my way home and it just so happened Matthew Modine was there on his tour to promote this bicycle for a day in September.

How could I forget Mr. Modine's most famous roll in Full Metal Jacket:

Let me see your war face!

Well he didn't show me his war face and I didn't mention how influential that amazing Kubrick movie has been on our event, Rumble thru da Bronx either.

I did have a brief chat with him and he seems genuinely down with the cause of getting more people on bikes. I will get more information on this upcoming event. The I proceeded to ride home, across the Williamsburg bridge and crash on absolutely nothing.

Now I'm tending to a sore wrist and few scrapes.

Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home