Thursday, June 19, 2008

Um...not sure what to make of this.

I finally figured out why I can't ride backwards in a circle or pop a wheelie. No its not cause I'm an uncord...its cause I haven't had the right instructional video.
That is about to change.


Video posted at hyperbeast.com

This reminds me of another cultural benchmark which indicated the death of a trend. When I took a break dancing class back in the 80's. Yes like Elvis's gyrations, "the white people started doing it..."

But guess what, Breakdancing is back...So the fixie trend may never go away.
Remember this was created by the Japanese, and they brought us Godzilla, Insane Game shows and things like this:


For now I'm getting the video.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol thats funny! and so true...

Thanks,

Eric
Worlds #1 antioxidant drink - www.jusmeplease.com

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Cameron Highland Apartment Info said...

whats wrong with japan.. they are just being creative...

My latest article on Cameron Highland Apartment can be found here..

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home