Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bike recovered!!!

This is turning out to be an amazing bike month after all. Not just cause I got my bike back, but because we really have a tight community here who looks out for one another.

I don't know all the details but while I was away at a relatives wedding in Toronto...a bunch of truly awesome bikers went way out of their way to recover my bicycle.

It sounds like a crazy story and I want to get all the details.

Stay tuned.

For now...Thank you to all the people who helped with this. I promise to thank you all personally.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!
j

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news, but I have to say that I'm not really surprised. Amazing things can happen when words gets out and people get behind a cause.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS. MIKE!!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home