Thursday, April 20, 2006

April 27-29 Energy Solutions Conference



Gas prices topping $4.00 a gallon, Oil wars by an bunch of oil barrons who say we're addicted to oil? And the science fiction writer of that Dinosaur movie claims global warming is a myth? What is a planet to do?

Can I put solar panels on my roof, can I run my diesel engine bmw on McDonalds fry grease or should I just ride my bike to work to help save the planet...

Find out and discuss renewable energy, solar power and other solutions at the Energry Solutins Conference

Next week, April 27-29th. Tickets are on sale now. ($35.00 for a day pass) or volunteer and get in free. Student and Senior passes available for $25.00

The conference locations are:

April 27th, 2006 (Thursday) NYC
The Community Church of NY
40 East 35th Street
New York, NY 10016

April 28 and 29th (Friday and Saturday), 2006 NYC
The Manhattan Center's Grand Ballroom
311 West 34th Street
New York, NY, 10001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home