Tuesday, June 14, 2005

world naked bike day

world naked bike day, originally uploaded by Green Biker.

June 11th was World Naked Bike Day.

For more info check out:


...and remember, it's not how big your bike is...

I dig the tall bike.


Blogger sucka pants said...

i was visiting my lil' sister in chicago when we ran into this procession in wicker park. i have never been so upset to not have a bike handy.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Maus said...

just chiming in from Portland OR. We had around 170 people on our naked ride...it was tremendous...although a bit cold because we left at 12 midnight.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Michael Green said...

Mad love for Portland. I will be there in July to visit and see if I could possibly move there. Don't know if I will ride naked...but you guys do that all the time. 170 is great numbers.

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Advantix for dogs guys said...

what with the naked right, it against the bike philosophy....

My latest article on Advantix For Dogs Info can be found here..

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home